If you wish to return any of the goods you have purchased from www.peakboutique.co.uk, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Please ensure you return your unworn goods, as sold, with all the packaging, tags and labels within 28 days of your order date
- We will process your return and determine if you are eligible to receive a full refund as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days on which you gave us notice of your return request
- If we determine a full refund, we will refund the price of the product in full and any applicable delivery charges, although you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us
- If we believe you are not entitled to a full refund we will contact you using the contact details provided. (Perishable items, personalized items and earrings are not eligible for a refund)
- We will email you directly as soon as we have processed your refund. Please note, that all refunds processed through our chosen payment gateways should usually take 3-5 working days to reach your bank account. However, some may take up to 10 working days. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if for some reason you have still not received your refund after 10 working days, from the date you received an email indicating that your refund had been processed
* If you would like to Exchange an item for an alternative item/colour/size, please return the unwanted item(s) to the Return Address stated below. Please provide details of the Exchange you would like in the ‘Additional/ Exchange’ box provided. We are only able to Exchange if the item(s) you have requested are in stock when we receive the unwanted item(s) back from you.
How to Return:
- For all orders that we send out, enclosed will be a 'Returns Form' and Receipt of your Order. Please keep a copy of the Receipt for your records, and enclose the completed 'Returns Form' with the goods you wish to send back to us
- Please fill in the 'Returns Form' as thoroughly as possible, so that we have all of the details required
- If there is any additional information you would like to add regarding your order, please use the box on the 'Returns Form' provided
- Please label your parcel with the following Return Address:
2 Sanderson Road
Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office, and make sure you are provided with proof of postage
- Retain the proof of postage until you receive a full refund
If for some reason you did not receive a 'Returns Form' within your order, or have misplaced this...do not worry!
Simply call us on 0191 281 9080, or send us an email to: email@example.com, and we will be happy to email you a copy across, or alternatively send you one out straight away in the post!