Acceptable Useage Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.peakboutique.co.uk ("our site"). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.peakboutique.co.uk is a site operated by JPG Retail LLP ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC389326, and we have our registered office at The Cube, Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 6DB. Our main trading address is 2 Sanderson Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 2DS. Our VAT number is 177 4372 80.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site which allow you to leave feedback and reviews on your experiences of our site, including our customer service and any products purchased from our site ("interactive services").
Where such interactive services are made available, we will provide clear information to you about the intended use of the service offered, and how it is moderated (including whether it is human or technical).
We reserve the right to monitor all use of our site, record all user ID addresses and, in our absolute discretion, remove, edit, alter or move any content posted by you or a third party user. We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and use our reasonable endeavours to remove any inappropriate content posted by third party users as soon as we become aware of such content.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Should you become aware of any user of our site posting threatening, abusive, malicious, discriminating or otherwise inappropriate posts or witness any conduct on the site which is inconsistent with these terms, you must contact us immediately so that we may deal with the situation as we deem fit.
Content posted on our site by customers and other users of our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Should you place reliance on any statement, product review or any other content given via posts from another user, you do so at your own risk.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site ("contributions").
The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
All contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or deceitful
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination on any grounds
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; including giving any impression that emanates from us, where this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.